Observe this is the Clan Base Rules that we are going to folow to the end and we will be hard and acurate, and all will be handle equal on Clan Base .
- A match is played over two maps, one picked by each team in the challenge form. On every map, both clans will play each side once.
- Scoring systems
The scoring system can be chosen in the challenge options. The default scoring system is 'All rounds count', with 4 times 7 rounds.
- All rounds count: Clans play as each team, on each map, for a set amount of rounds. i.e. 4 times 7 rounds. A draw round counts as a played round.
- Maximum rounds: Clans play as each team, on each map, until one team reaches a score limit. i.e. 4 times first to 5 rounds.
- Timelimit: Clans play as each team, on each map, for as many rounds as they can fit into a set timelimit. i.e. 4 times 20 mins worth of rounds.
- Total rounds are added up at the end of the war and the team with most rounds is the winner. Ties are allowed, there are no tie breaker maps.
- The match will begin with a massbash (all players involved), or a 1v1 bash. The winning team decides which map & team to start with. The loser of the bash may pick side on the second map.
In the 1v1 ladders - the match will begin with a 1v1 bash. The winning player decides which map & team to start with. The loser of the bash may pick side on the second map.
- Between maps a 5 min maximum break can be taken.
- FriendlyFire must be enabled.
- Screenshots, if asked for DURING the match (before the last round), MUST be taken by BOTH sides and exchanged within 48 hours after the match. A maximum of 7 screenshots may be asked, this excludes the rcon status and rcon path screenshot. This includes screenshots such as dirs of the 3 main folders (mohaa, main & mainta) fdirs & bindlists. “Maps” folder in the mainta is not allowed it will invalidate dir screenshots.
- By default, rocketlaunchers and naderifles are not allowed. It is also possible to have other weapon limitations. The challenger puts them into the challenge notes and they will be accepted by the opponent when he accepts the challenge.
- One sniper limit
- rifle only
- Additionally you can select weapons limitations in the drop menu of challenges.
- Shotguns Allowed
- Rocket Allowed
- Grenade Rifle Allowed
- When the challenge option 'DMW 3.0 Forced screens' is chosen, you must make at least one forced screenshot of every player per map. This means a minimum of 2 screenshots per player during the war. When the challenge option 'DMW 3.0 Autoscreens' is chosen, all screenshots made by the DMW scanner have to be exchanged. The exchange of the DMW screens must be done within 48 hours.
- DMFLAGS is an optional rule. If not agreed in the challenge notes, then the standard setting is DMFLAGS = 1835008 for Realism matches.
- The maplist for SH Objective Realism is:
- The Hunt
- V2 Rocket Facility
- The Bridge
- VS-UK Abbey Beta
- Breakthrough is not allowed to be installed.
- The 2.11 or 2.15 patch are allowed as a client side patch.
- It is not allowed to set the r_picmip setting above 2.
- The "Force models", "Smoothclients" and "Cinematic" commands are allowed.
- The "No smoke" command is not allowed.
- All the standard skins are allowed.
- All matches should be played on servers that have the clanbase standard settings, custom/altered settings are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to change any server settings after the match has started, doing so will result in a forfeit loss.
- For timelimit scoring system: set timelimit 20
- For First to X / X rounds scoring system: set timelimit 0
- set fraglimit 0
- set g_teamdamage 1
- g_inactivespectate 0
- set g_realismmode 1
- set sv_runspeed 287
- set g_healthdrop 1
- set sv_sprinton 1
- set g_healrate 10
- set g_spectate_allow_full_chat 0
- set sv_dmspeedmult 1.1
- set g_inactivekick 0
- set g_teamkillkick 0
- set g_forceteamspectate 1
- set roundlimit 5
- Mapfix 2.4 is allowed to be on the server but if it creates an abnormal amount of fog for a players game this MUST be removed from the server as it is not essential.
- Official matches can only be played on servers with the 2.15 patch installed.
- GUID's are unique identifiers used in games to recognize players. Examples: SteamID, PB guid, CoD2 guid, UT2004 guid, ETpro guid, DWM client nr and Xbox Live Gamertag.
- Every player must register his DMW client nr on the GUID page. Click here to find out how to retrieve and register your GUID.
- The last change of a GUID can not be done later than 24 hours before a match. Players who did not register the correct GUID more than 24 hours before a match will be considered freelancers.
- Only the last entered GUID (the one you can see on your account's page) in the changelog will be considered as valid to play with.
- Spectating is not allowed at all whilst the match is in progressm, apart from when a team agrees to let a timed-out player reconnect whilst play is still going on. In this instance the joining player must join his team as quick as is possible. If the player reconnects during the round in which he/she timed out without permission, the opposing team MAY claim the round.
- Substitutions can ONLY be made at half time. The ONLY exception to this rule is when a player is having severe connection problems, and is unable to continue playing. Lag is NOT an example of this.
- Play will only stop if both clans agree, or when a timed-out player wants to reconnect then play will stop after the round in which the player was timed out, or if the end of a quarter is reached. Officially, teams have 2 minutes between team changing (unless more is granted by the other team) and an official 5-minute break between map changing.
- It is NOT allowed to kick any player during play, apart from when a player gets auto-kicked by DMW for not running the client. When a player has timed out and is waiting to re-enter the server, permission to kick the player must first be obtained from the opposing team, and wait for the opposing team to ask for a player to be kicked if it is one of their players.
- The cheating and abuse policy applies to all ClanBase ladders. Any cheating or abusive behavior during a match will result in a forfeit loss.
- It is strictly forbidden to use accounts of other users. Such cases will always be considered qid abuse. This does not apply to players who are forced to shared GUID's.
- It is not allowed to take advantage of or abuse bugs. Any kind of bug abuse is considered cheating and will lead to a forfeit loss.
- Your installation of Spearhead must be completely stock. No other files or folders are allowed.
- All programs or files, be they changed game files or new files, that change the game or add to its functionality, or that interact with the game in any way, are strictly forbidden. Modified versions of the game's resource files are always forbidden, regardless of what they do. The use of any forbidden program or file by any clan member during a match leads to a forfeit loss at least, and to a removal and ban from ClanBase in bad cases.
- The only exception to the rule above are clientside applications for Anti-cheats. Violation of this rule can lead to a forfeit loss, and a removal from ClanBase in bad cases i.e. proven cheating.
- Programs that do not interact with the game in any way are allowed, even if they can be used and operated simultaneously with the game. Voice communication programs are examples of such programs.
- Any place on the map that you can reach by yourself, without altering server settings, is allowed. It is also allowed to stack players on top of each other to look and shoot over buildings and walls.
- However, it is not allowed to:
- Jump on rooftops or walls with help of other players, when you could not have reached that place on your own.
- Go out of the map.
- Abuse any map bugs.
- It is not allowed to respawn during a match.
- Lean/Run binds are not allowed. Binding two actions to one key is not allowed.
- Clans abusing the ladder system in any way in order to gain advantage or just to be a bother will be deleted.
- The proper functioning of the ladder system depends on the sportsmanship of the participating clans. We expect everybody to play by the rules, but also to be flexible when circumstances require it and to be reasonable when an opponent has problems beyond their control.
- If the ladder rules for a specific ladder conflict with these global ladder rules, then the specific rules have precedence.
- Not knowing the ladder rules is never a valid excuse for not following them.
- Any rule violation will result in a forfeit loss unless stated otherwise in the ladder rules. A forfeit loss means losing 120 ladder points for the punished clan and gaining 10 points for the other clan.
- ClanBase reserves the right to broadcast every match. This can be done with online game broadcast tools for spectating purposes. The recording of such broadcasts can't be refused by the clans. In many cases ClanBase will allow or ask third parties to broadcast the matches. Spectators may never be charged.
- For any questions or comments concerning the ladder or the outcome of conflicts, contact the ladder supervisor by mail. For problems the supervisor can't solve, or for complaints about the supervisor, read here. Mails not written in English or containing abusive language, a case in which the rules have been correctly applied or any issue that has not been discussed with the ladder supervisor and game supervisor first will all be ignored.
- Any clan registered on ClanBase can participate in any ladder. For information on how to register your clan on ClanBase, read the FAQ.
- It is not forbidden for a player to be a member of more than 1 clan if he does so openly by linking his personalities. Any player playing in more than 1 clan without linking his personalities will be considered to be a freelancer in all clans but the one he was registered with first.
- It is not allowed for different clans to share line-ups. At least half the line-up used in every match should be different from those used by any other clan in the same ladder. All violating clans will be deleted.
- Only players who are registered in a clan on ClanBase can play in ladder matches, and they can only play with the nick (or very similar) they're registered with in that clan. Only players that have been registered as clan member for 24 hours or more are allowed to play for their new clan. Unregistered players, registered clan members who use a different nick or members that aren't in the clan for more than 24 hours will be considered to be freelancers.
- The above 24 hours rule does not apply to clans that have been created less than 24 hours before the official match time.
- Using a freelancer in a ladder match will result in a forfeit loss. Adding or using multiple freelancers will result in deletion of the clan, it is the clanleader's responsibility to check his clan members.
- ClanBase only creates ladders when we believe there's a 'market' for it. When a new game or mod is released, we usually create an international ladder for it first, and country ladders later as the international ladder becomes more busy.
- If you would like to request a new ClanBase ladder for a new game, mod or an existing game and you think there will be enough interest from other clans to make it competitive - please start a petition (or vote for an existing petition) using this page. Next, we will consider adding the ladder, based on the popularity of the game or mod and based on our relevant expertise in order to provide a great working ladder.
- Country/region ladders may be restricted to clans of the corresponding nationality, appearing in the Regional Ladders section of the rules. The restriction for all regional ladders is that matches for country/region ladders have to be played on servers in that country/region, unless both clans prefer not to.
- The inactivity system will remove clans who haven't played for 8 weeks from the ranking of all ladders with more than 20 active clans. Read here for more info.
- Playing several matches against the same opponent in a short period of time is considered cheating as it distorts the ranking. As a rule of thumb, never play the same opponent twice in less than one week unless you also play many other matches. In case of grave violations it will be assumed the matches are fake.
- Clans without the required amount of players can be removed from the ladder after 7 days.
- When a possible fake match is discovered, both clans involved will be deleted from ClanBase without warning. Clanleaders have 72 hours to appeal against this decision.
- ClanBase ladders use a rating system based on the ELO system known from chess. Every clan starts with a rating of 1000 points. After each match, points are added or substracted based on whether the outcome of the match was a win, a loss or a draw (the score has no importance).
- How many points you gain after a win or lose after a defeat depends on the rating difference between you and your opponent before the match. The ELO formula is very complicated, but the following easy examples will give you a good idea:
- Beating an opponent with the exact same rating gets you 60 points.
- The maximum amount of points you can win for a single victory is 120, but to get this many points you'll have to beat an opponent who is 700 or more points ahead of you in the ranking. You get 100 points for beating an opponent who is 200 points ahead.
- Beating lower ranked opponents gets you less than 60 points. If they were 200 points below you you only gain 20 points, if they were 300 points below you only get 10 points, and if they were 400 points below you get a mere 5 points.
- If a match ends in a draw you will gain points if your opponent was ranked higher, or lose points if they were ranked lower.
- The number of points you can win and the number of points you can lose always add up to 120. So if you can only win 30 points with a victory, you can lose 90 points with a defeat.
- Against clans that have played less than 3 matches in a ladder, you only win or lose half the amount of points you would normally win or lose.
- The ladder leader does not have a rating, but is considered to have an infinite rating instead. Top 5 clans can take the top spot by challenging the current ladder leader and beating them in a direct confrontation. If that happens they become the new ladder leader while the old leader will return to the normal ranking with the points they had before. If the challenger loses or plays a draw, nothing changes.
- The ladder leader is not allowed to refuse playing the other top 5 clans without a valid reason (valid decline options are proposed by the system, see below). Repeatedly rescheduling to senseless dates or with non-default match rules or only playing lower ranked clans in order to be able to decline challenges will be considered abusing the ladder system and the clan will risk being removed from the first spot.
- Clans outside the top 5 can also challenge the ladder leader, but such challenges can be declined freely. If the ladder leader is beaten then they're switched with the second ranked clan while the challenger gains 120 points. If the ladder leader wins, nothing changes.
- The deadline for reacting to a challenge is 7 days after the challenge or 7 days before the war, whichever is later. If by the deadline the opponent still hasn't reacted to the challenge, they get a penalty of 5 points. If the ladder leader ignores such a challenge, they will lose their position to the second clan. You can set an earlier deadline for accepting the challenge, but then there is no penalty if the opponent doesn't react in time.
- You can only refuse a challenge from another clan in the following cases:
These options are only available for the ladder leader:
- Reschedule: You want to reschedule the match to another date. This date has to be within 14 days of the original challenge.
- Unequal match: There is a gap of 10 ranking positions and 100 points between you and your opponent, or you have more than 1100 points and its your opponent's first match.
- Busy in this ladder: you already have 2 or more matches in this ladder in the next 30 days.
- Custom maps: the opponent selected custom maps.
- Declinable matchrule: the opponent selected a declinable match rule in the challenge form.
- Hibernate: you want to put your clan on inactive in this ladder. You lose 32 points but after that you can decline all challenges. All your scheduled matches are cancelled when you go into hibernation. Hibernation ends automatically when you play an official match for this ladder again.
If you don't want to play the match for some other reason, you'll have to contact the other clan (email, irc, icq) and persuade them to cancel their challenge.
- Unequal match: The challenging clan is not ranked in the top 5 of the ladder.
- Resign: Using this option will make the ladder leader lose it's position in the ladder to the second ranked clan.
- A scheduled match can be cancelled until 12 hours before the starting time from the Agenda. The side that wishes to cancel the match will either have to propose a reschedule or go into hibernation.
- When both clans agree not to play a match it can be canceled for any reason after its scheduled starting time. Just fill in the "Match was canceled" option on the result form.
- If a match is played without being arranged on ClanBase first, then both sides are depending on each other's sportsmanship to accept the result afterwards. We will not force match results when there was no accepted challenge for that match.
- To find your opponent before a match, you should look on their clan channel on IRC or contact them directly through ICQ, MSN, email or any other means if you don't use IRC.
- If you don't find each other this way, go to the ladder's IRC channel (linked in the Ladder Info box on the ladder page) and put your clan tag before your nick.
- If you still haven't managed to get in touch with your opponent 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time of the war, you can fill in a noshow. You have to say so on the ladder's IRC channel ("filling in a noshow for myclan vs. otherclan, warid=[ wid]") if you want to have proof (admin's irc logs) of your presence and your opponent's absence in case of a match conflict about the noshow.
- If you're more than 10 minutes late, you have to accept a noshow if your opponent insists. If you feel there's a good reason the result shouldn't be a noshow, you'll have to convince your opponent of that.
- If one clan is short of players or refuses to start the match with the rules agreed upon in the challenge form, the other clan can demand a noshow to be filled in. Note that challenge notes, the proposed server and agreements made elsewhere are not considered to be binding rules.
- Once a match has started, its result counts, unless both sides agree it shouldn't. Ping, lag issues or incorrect server settings are no excuse for leaving; you should have checked the server before you started playing.
- If one clan walks away from the match, the score at the time when their last player quit can be considered to be the result of the match by the clan that stayed. If this score doesn't reflect the probable final outcome of the match, ClanBase can change it to the advantage of the clan that stayed.
- Either clan can enter the result of a match, unless the other has already done so. A match result can be:
- The real score of the match.
- A noshow if the opponent didn't show up.
- A result conform the punishment specified in the rules which the opponent violated.
- A forfeit if the opponent violated rules with no punishment specified.
- In case of a noshow it's strictly forbidden to fill in any score (even 1-0), even when both clans agree. Instead you must check the noshow box on the result form, which will result in a fixed penalty of 10 points for the clan not showing up. Noshow matches where a score has been entered may be cancelled or changed to a noshow without warning.
- Once one clan has entered a result, five things can happen:
- The score is edited by the clan that entered it.
- The score is accepted by the other clan, and ladder ratings are adjusted accordingly.
- The other clan refuses to accept the score, and enters another result.
- The other clan refuses to accept the score, making it a match conflict (see below).
- Both clans do nothing for 4 days, after which the score is accepted automatically.
- The match conflict system functions as a court room with ClanBase admins acting as judges. A match conflict can be made when the result entered by one clan is not accepted by the other. Due to the extra workload conflicts cause, the rules below are to be followed strictly.
- The system will not allow the creation of match conflicts during the first 24 hours after the match time so try to solve the conflict with your opponent by icq/irc/email or in the match report first. Not making an effort before starting the official match conflict, will result in an automatic loss of the conflict.
- If you can't solve the conflict with your opponent then try entering the appropriate match result first. Only after the opponent changes the result, you should initiate a conflict. Entering false match results will result in an automatic loss of the conflict.
- In the conflict both sides must explain the problem in a short but clear and complete way. Only relevant and proven facts may be mentioned. Links to proof must be included right away. If proof is requested from the other clan, it must exactly be stated what, from who and for what reasons. Failure to make a proper matchconflict will lead to an automatic loss of the conflict.
- It is allowed to write conflicts and comments in the language of a regional ladder if the ladder supervisor is from that same region. But a translation in English must always be provided as well. In the event the conflict is looked at by another supervisor, everything not mentioned in English will be ignored.
- Examples of valid proof are demos, in-game screenshots and server logs that were obtained from a neutral party. Private logs from IRC, ICQ, etc or server logs provided by either player will not be considered to be evidence because they can easily be falsified. If a demo is used as proof of cheating or other malicious actions, you must immediately specify the exact moment(s) (down to the exact minute and second) where the cheating is proven or the conflict will be lost automatically. Supervisors will not look at entire demos.
- If the ladder rules allow a clan to request something from the other clan (demos, screenshots,...) and the conflict is made because the opponent failed to provide requested items, they have 3 days to upload the items on the ClanBase ftp using the correct file names. The other clan can also make such request but only during the first 3 days of the conflict. Upload requests can only be made once by both sides. When a requested upload is complete, the other clan has 3 days to provide all info as how the requested and uploaded items would make proof for their claims.
- Both sides must state the match result they claim. In case of a score, links to screenshots must be posted immediately. Making ungrounded claims will result in an automatic loss of the conflict.
- Any form of abuse, starting off-topic discussions, making unproven accusations, needless repeating already mentioned facts or any other comments not relevant to solving the case will all result in an automatic loss of the conflict.
- It is strictly forbidden to contact any admin in private to defend your case. Anything you have to say must be said openly. Trying to influence an admin in private will lead to an automatic loss of the conflict.
- An automatic loss of the conflict means the claim of the opponent will be granted. If the opponent didn't make a claim, the result will be a noshow loss.
- If both clans violated the ladder rules, the match will be cancelled. Such closure of the conflict does not mean proven individual cheating will go unhandled, such cases can be reported to the ladder supervisor by mail in order to punish the player(s).
- If a clan does not comment within 3 days since the last reply, it will be considered they have nothing more to add.
- Admins will only look at the comments on the conflict page when judging a case. Comments or links to proof on match reports or anywhere else will not be taken into consideration.
- Match conflicts will be judged by the ladder rules at the time of the match and by the match rules agreed upon in the challenge form.
- Match conflicts are never urgent and admins typically let a week go by before looking at a case to give both sides the chance to explain their case. Wait patiently until a decision is made. Only when a conflict is older than one month, you can mail the game supervisor.
- Clans who repeatedly make conflicts that have no foundation in the rules or that are clearly made for the sole purpose of complicating the match process, will be deleted. Clans who repeatedly violate the ladder rules and force other clans into making conflicts will also be deleted.
|The last comments on this page:|
|Comment posted by ordering prednisone online( rtyssdssyt4456gmail.com ), 04/11/2021 at 4:13pm (UTC):|
viagra tablet in india price
<a href="https://prednisoneaaa.com/#">prednisone 5 mg tablets </a>
buy discount viagra online forum ben kinTy
|Comment posted by vardenafil 20 mg tablets( v.e.r.da.nf.i.l.a.ma.la.f.u.l.gmail.com ), 04/07/2021 at 9:44pm (UTC):|
how long do the effects of vardenafil last https://vegavardenafil.com/ vardenafil coupon
|Comment posted by 40 mg tadalafil( ta.d.ala.m.af.a.l.ar.gmail.com ), 04/05/2021 at 3:33pm (UTC):|
generic tadalafil https://elitadalafill.com/ buy tadalafil
|Comment posted by https://mydocvi.com/( sdedrewgmail.com ), 03/28/2021 at 10:31pm (UTC):|
buy best viagra category men health
<a href="https://mydocvi.com/#">viagra information</a>
order furosemide online ben kinTy
|Comment posted by buy prednisone online canada without prescription( rtyssdssyt4456gmail.com ), 03/21/2021 at 10:12am (UTC):|
purchase cialis ireland
<a href="https://prednisoneup.com/#">buy prednisone online canada </a>
buy viagra uk next day delivery ben kinTy
|Comment posted by algoclaby( Croggibreanmail.xyz ), 03/14/2021 at 6:21am (UTC):|
http://vsdoxycyclinev.com/ - doxycycline 100 mg for sale
|Comment posted by can i buy cialis from canada in the u.s.( rtyssryt4456gmail.com ), 03/11/2021 at 12:44pm (UTC):|
online levitra in canada
<a href="https://aaamedsu.com/#">does daily cialis lower blood pressure </a>
natural viagra generic ben kinTy
|Comment posted by EJuidway( zneozzmailfree.monster ), 02/16/2021 at 5:20am (UTC):|
whats a physician - <a href=https://www.withoutbro.com/>viagra for sale</a> Ysexzad
5mg cialis price
viagra dealers hyderabad: <a href="https://www.withoutbro.com/">viagra for recreation</a>
|Comment posted by us pharmacy prices for cialis( deretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/15/2021 at 5:29am (UTC):|
<a href=https://dociali.com/>walmart pharmacy cialis price</a> cialis maximum dose
|Comment posted by cialis dyrt( deretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/14/2021 at 1:29am (UTC):|
<a href=https://dociali.com/>buy cialis using paypal</a> cialis ozpills
|Comment posted by https://dbviagra.com/( ffdssdsewwwgmail.com ), 02/10/2021 at 11:02pm (UTC):|
can you order nolvadex online
<a href="https://dbviagra.com/">real viagra pfizer </a>
viagra sale manila philippines ben kinTy
|Comment posted by vad kostar cialis 5 mg( deretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/10/2021 at 9:06am (UTC):|
<a href=https://dociali.com/>cialis jakarta</a> cialis or levitra
|Comment posted by potenza ed erezione cialis( deretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/09/2021 at 10:15pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://dociali.com/>generic cialis versus cialis</a> oxido nitrico cialis
|Comment posted by cheap viagra cialis online( deretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/09/2021 at 12:54pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://dociali.com/>best price cialis 20mg</a> reliable generic cialis
|Comment posted by cialis cuantos mg hay( urtetermiara120gmail.com ), 02/09/2021 at 3:29am (UTC):|
<a href=http://www.cialiseven.com/>generic cialis best price</a> cialis veilig online bestellen
|Comment posted by levitra v cialis better( urtetermiara120gmail.com ), 02/08/2021 at 1:18pm (UTC):|
<a href=http://www.cialiseven.com/>online doctor cialis</a> cialis oral jelly review
|Comment posted by is viagra or cialis cheaper( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/08/2021 at 7:12am (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>cocaine cialis</a> meilleur cialis generique
|Comment posted by cialis capsules online( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/07/2021 at 9:52pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>cialis drug</a> bestes cialis generikum
|Comment posted by https://doctorviag.com/( ffdsewwsrwwgmail.com ), 02/07/2021 at 1:25pm (UTC):|
<a href="https://doctorviag.com/">buy cipla viagra </a>
buy viagra generic line ben kinTy
|Comment posted by cialis england bestellen( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/07/2021 at 12:14pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>order cialis uk</a> cialis models
|Comment posted by cialis holdbarhed( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/07/2021 at 2:32am (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>over night cialis</a> buy cialis now
|Comment posted by cialis genuine uk( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/06/2021 at 5:14pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>brand cialis with prescription</a> genericky cialis diskuze
|Comment posted by goedkoop cialis( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/06/2021 at 7:58am (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>cialis legal purchase</a> cialis bydgoszcz
|Comment posted by welches cialis( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/05/2021 at 10:43pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>generic cialis vs cialis</a> myalgia cialis
|Comment posted by cialis vraiment efficace( aretermiara120gmail.com ), 02/05/2021 at 12:32pm (UTC):|
<a href=https://filcialis.com/>brand cialis with prescription</a> cialis dosificacion
|Comment posted by cialis by ranbaxy( aermiara120gmail.com ), 02/05/2021 at 11:21am (UTC):|
<a href=https://heapcial.com/>cialis no consultation</a> equivalent viagra cialis
|Comment posted by se gaseste viagra in farmacie ( dfgesds3dfdgmail.com ), 01/31/2021 at 3:31pm (UTC):|
cialis farmacia receta
<a href="https://viviagv.com/">canada pink viagra </a>
i took 40mg of cialis ben kinTy
|Comment posted by FhnhStoma( ma4yehasgffvddgfydgmail.com ), 01/29/2021 at 1:34pm (UTC):|
canadian prescription drugs <a href="https://canadianpharmacy-yy.com/">Kamagra</a> compound pharmacy https://canadianpharmacy-yy.com/ - canadian pharmacy online â
|Comment posted by KbbgHofe( wiljwegdg233thjyhrwd5gphigmail.com ), 01/29/2021 at 10:11am (UTC):|
viagra daily <a href="http://erectilejyzd.com/#">canadian drugs pharmacies online</a> viagra online nz http://erectilejyzd.com/ - pharmacy prices â
|Comment posted by JnscTrulp( wiljrerfseaf3ctphigmail.com ), 01/28/2021 at 6:04pm (UTC):|
generuc viagra <a href="http://erectilejyzd.com/index.php?called=terms">viagra for sale payment paypal</a> canadian pharmacy no prescription viagra http://erectilejyzd.com/index.php?called=terms - viagra 60 â
Add comment to this page: